The Monster Truck Show will be Friday evening of the fair.
Come on out for the pre-show at 7:00 pm and walk around to see the trucks up close and get autographs. The show starts at 8 pm. Tickets are $15 per person. 5 and under free. Buy Tickets
For more information visit the Monster Truck Racing League
In addition to the Monster Truck Show, Sarpy County Fair will be hosting a Tough Truck Event, please see the details below!
August 3rd, 2018
All vehicles must be signed in 2 hours before the event. Pits open at 5pm. Line up along Pflug Road South gate.
Tough Truck Rules
Vehicle Tech and Safety
1. Any vehicle that enters has to pass a basic safety inspections by the Sarpy County Fair
2. Only two people are allowed in the pits. One (1) driver and one (1) mechanic.
3. Competition is open to any 4,6, or 8 cylinder truck, van or SUV. 2 or 4 wheel drive.
4. Airbags must be deployed or disconnected before you can enter the race.
5. Vehicle must be in good working order and must have good working brakes.
6. Seatbelt or harness must be in good working order and worn at all times when the vehicle is
7. Driver must wear a DOT approved helmet with eye protection while the vehicle is in motion.
8. All fuel cells must be securely fastened.
9. No convertible top vehicles allowed. Must have a hard top vehicle. Roll cages are
recommended but not required.
10. All vehicles must be clear of any loose items. Truck bed must be clean. Tailgates must be
secured or removed.
11. DOT approved tires only.
12. NO after market supercharges, nitrous or turbos allowed. Factory equipment is allowed.
13. Aftermarket headers and exhaust are allowed.
14. Safety Regulations and/or rules may be imposed at any time and may be subject to change.
15. Modified vehicles beyond these limits may be allowed. But must be pre approved before
race time.. please contact www.sarpyfair.com Tough Trucks.
16. Please see Event Rules.
Tough Trucks Rules
1. All vehicles must be signed in 2 hours before the event. Pits open at 5pm. Line up along
Pflug Road South gate.
2. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid drivers licenses.
3. All drivers and mechanic are required to attend the Drivers safety meeting held before the
4. No moving vehicles in the pits unless approved by race officials.
5. 5 mph speed is mandatory at all times unless racing. This includes the pit area, entering
and leaving the track.
6. Only one (1) driver per vehicle… NO Passengers.
7. All drives must wear protective clothing. Long pants and boots are required.
8. DOT approved helmets are required with eye protection.
9. If a red flag is waving….The driver must stop the vehicle immediately and follow race
officials instructions. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification.
10. Pit crew is not allowed on the track. Drives are responsible for the pit crew members.
11. Vehicles may display advertisements but nothing obscene.
12. This is a head to head timed event. Fastest time wins.
13. $20 Entry Fee. Winner take all.
14. Please See Vehicle Tech and Safety
Absolutely No Alcohol or Illegal Drugs Use! Any driver or crew member
that appears to be impaired may be disqualified and removed from the grounds.
Event Date – August 3rd, 2018
Location – Sarpy County Fairgrounds – South Motorsports Arena
Contact – www.sarpyfair.com Tough Trucks or email@example.com